- Collected in cloth bound editions and are usually circulating. They are located at the 3rd (LC Call Numbers A to G) and 4th floors (LC Call Numbers H to Z).
2. Reference Materials
- Include, but are not limited to encyclopedias, dictionaries, maps, atlases, directories, indexes, statistical compilations, handbooks.
- Items in the reference circulation do not circulate and for room use only. These are located at the 2nd floor and some are at the Reference Desk.
3. Career Collection
- Located at the 2nd floor behind the Reference desk. Some are circulating while some are for library use only (Career Collection Reference).
4. Course Reserves
- These are textbooks (both core and non-core courses) and audio-visual materials that are available for checkouts (usually for 2-hours with some at 48-hours). These items are located at the 2nd floor in the Circulation Desk.
5. Leisure Reading
- These are mostly popular or bestselling fiction or non-fiction books. Library staff sign up to be the "selector" of the month. These materials are solely for use of LCC students, faculty and staff and are not circulated via MeLCat. These books are located at the 2nd floor.
6. ESOL Collection
- The English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) collection provides leisure reading and supplemental materials for reading and ESL students. These are located at the 2nd floor beside the Career Collection.
7. Newspapers, Magazines, Journals
- Current newspapers,magazines, and journals are on display at the 2nd floor periodicals display shelves. Past issues of magazines and journals are at the periodicals shelving area (2nd floor) just after the reference books shelves.
8. Video Games
- Video games are located at the 2nd floor Multimedia Desk and can be checked out for use at the Gaming Room.
10. Electronic Resources
- Research Databases
- Government Documents -- MARCIVE supplies us with online government documents freely available in the web.
- Streaming video
11. Multimedia Materials
Available for checkout at the Circulation Desk and includes: